Saturday, January 29, 2011

FeatherHeart gives bark, I mean, BACK! :-)

Most of you know Joey, my pal, whom I met at the TriCounty Humane Society, a wonderful, no kill shelter in Boca Raton, Florida -  http://www.tricountyhumane.org/


Joey suggested I put my money where my mouth is and so, we joined the volunteer branch of the shelter. A super group of people organized by Jannice Olson. Paws for the Cause is the name of the group and I urge you to join them at http://www.pawstricounty.com/ - They have great events in the Broward county area on Tuesday evenings.

Here's the information on the next event.


Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Event Hosted by Lemon Grass
6-8 pm

101 Plaza Real South E
(Royal Palm Place)
Boca Raton, FL


$10 for Paws Members, $20 for Guests, and $35 to join and attend. This includes one free drink and light appetizers.
 
The events are held outdoors weather permitting. In that case, your well-behaved pet (under 50 lbs) is welcome to come along and keep you in line. :-)

There will be items to be raffled off including these 2 beauties from FeatherHeart, one on a stretch headband and one on a small alligator clip. One for you, one for your pet. And, guess what? They're interchangeable! It's a Win-Win!




Come by and join us for all the fun! Arf!

No comments:

Post a Comment