Thursday, January 6, 2011

FeatherHeart Announces Love Me. Love My Dog brand

We love our dogs! I know I love my pooch Joey. As I socialized with other dog owners (we prefer "parents"), I saw I was not the only one who enjoyed caring for and sometimes indulging my charge. At the suggestion of one of my fellow pet parents, I started making smaller, lighter versions of my feather accessories for pets.

I wanted to maintain the high quality of the pieces I made for people and make them ultra comfy and easy to wear for the obvious reasons. Some pets were virtual fashion plates! It was so much fun making these pieces, and seeing how much the pets enjoyed all the attention!

When I realized the parents were not to be left behind, I was struck by an idea: To make companion pieces for both parent and pooch. And so, Love Me. Love My Dog was born.



As pets become an integral part in our lives, they are happily included in our special occasions.
Now a welcome member of your wedding party, your pet should dress accordingly. The Love Me. Love My Dog line includes companion accessories that are a reflection of the bride's headpiece. Whether a male or female, your pet will be a reflection of your good taste as you embark on your new life.






No comments:

Post a Comment