Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Neman Marcus event

So, last Saturday, I had lunch with Judith, Glam-a-thon leader extraordinaire, and then, on to Neiman Marcus to take a peek at their Fall Trunk show at the Galleria Mall. Ken Downing, the fashion director for NM introduced some power looks that included the direction for Fall 2010: Coral and purple color combo, pearls and feathers. Well, I did pretty well, specially since I had no clue! Judith and I drooooooled over some of the fabulous looks. Judith wanted to thank Shireen Sandoval from Deco Drive for her participation during the Glam-a-thon's W Hotel event and give her some photos and an official Glam-a-thon t-shirt. Here I am with Shireen - she is such a beauty, and nice! - working 3 out of the 4 components for Fall: feathers, pearls and the color coral. No purple on that day! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment